“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate…our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. Is it our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, to be gorgeous, talented, and fabulous. Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that others won’t feel insecure around you.
We are born to make manifest the glory of God within us. And as we let our light shine, we consciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our being liberates others.
“As you think, you travel and as you love you attract. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
-James Lane Allen
- Our Deepest Fear (reflectionsformysoul.wordpress.com)
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate… (bestrongcourageous.wordpress.com)
- I’m Still Alive!!! (lisadreamsbig.wordpress.com)
- Let it shine… (thedailymindset.org)
- A Message from The Earth Allies~THE LIBERATION AND FREEDOM OF THE SOUL 9/9/12 (ufntv.org)